Week 2 – Assignment
Information Literacy – Ashford University Library Experience
Knowing how to thoroughly research a topic is extremely important while achieving your education. You may be asked to support your information with peer-reviewed scholarly resources, but how can you find this type of resource? The Ashford University Library allows you to search through different avenues to find the requested types of resources. You can narrow your search by the author, year published, title, subject, and also by indicating what type of resource you are looking for. You even have access to a librarian if you need some guidance in finding more resources on your topic.
In a two- to three-paragraph response
- Describe your experiences using resources, including concerns encountered when conducting academic research through the Ashford University Library. Areas of concern may include developing a research strategy, using the search function within a database, or evaluating sources.
- Explain how using the Ashford University Library has improved your experience in conducting research.
The response must be formatted according to APA style. Each paragraph should be at least five sentences. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center
Writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you!
- Click HERE to instantly chat with an online tutor.
- Click HERE to submit your paper for a review. Papers are returned within 24 hours with a revision plan.
- Click HERE to email us any writing questions.
- For additional writing resources like Grammarly, click on the Writing Center tab in the left navigation pane.