You are the director of a community clinic in Kenya. You have noticed an increase in the number of people who come to the clinic. You will write a letter to your staff educating them about this country and their vulnerable populations to better serve these people.
Address the following in your letter:
- Who are the vulnerable populations in this country?
- Discuss why they are considered a vulnerable population.
- Assess if culture plays a role for these vulnerable populations regarding health behavior and how those behaviors impact their overall health.
- Determine the challenges that impede the improvement of health for these populations.
- Do the leading causes of death for the vulnerable populations connect to these challenges and behaviors? Why or why not?
- How does this impact the clinic and staff when working with these populations?
- What does the staff need to be aware of when working with these populations?
- Your letter should be 3-4 pages in length, using a minimum of 3-4 scholarly sources.
- Use APA 7th Style for writing a letter and cite your sources appropriately.