If there is one important lesson you can learn as social scientists it is this: historical events never appear in isolation, but instead, are connected to previous events. In this Assignment you will develop a 6-point timeline that shows how the counterculture movements and issues of equality were intertwined to define the 1960s. Give the timeline a descriptive title. Use footnotes or endnotes to fully describe the reason for including each item.
Submitting your Timeline
Save your timeline in a location and with a name that you will remember. When you are ready to submit it, click on the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says “Submit an Assignment.”
- In the “Submit to Basket” menu, select Unit 6: Assignment.
- In the “Comments” field, include at least the title of your timeline.
- Click the “Add Attachments” button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your timeline.
- To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.
Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted assignment