Scientific Knowledge, Contributions and Methodology Scoring Guide.
APA Style and Format.
Scientific Knowledge, Contributions and Methodology Form.
Scientific Merit Presentation | Transcript.
In this assignment, you will complete the Scientific Knowledge, Contributions and Methodology Form located in the Resources, using the research study you selected in the Unit 2 assignment. Review the Scientific Merit Presentation multimedia piece from Unit 1.
To complete the assignment, fill out all sections of the form with the information requested. You are expected to use professional, academic writing skills, and proper APA citations and references. You should state information in your own words. However, if you find it necessary to use material verbatim from another source, it must be quoted with an appropriate citation for quotes.
Refer to the project description and the assignment scoring guide to make sure you meet the requirements of this assignment.
• Describe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence that either an ethnographic or case study approach was used.
• Identify the key phenomena under investigation.
• Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.
• Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.
• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used, either ethnographic or case study, help the researcher answer the research question? How might you have designed this study differently?
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.